AF1 is an advanced continuously working mixing machine for all ready-mixed dry mortars and plasters. It can be filled with bagged material or connected with silo.
Thanks to its ergonomic design the fully equipped AF1is ideal for a vast range of applications of plaster (gypsum/ gypsum-lime plaster), floor-screed, rendering (lime/ lime-cement and insulating plasters), bonding mortar as well as reinforcement mortars.
- High performance 5,5kw geared motor for the mixer and pump.
- 0,75kw geared motor for the dosing hopper
- Diaphragm air compressor with pressure switch off
- Warm pump
- Dosing hopper with loading wheel
- Mixing tube
- Control box
- Electro mechanic or electronic remote switch
- Rubber hoses 25mm,10m with couplings.
- Air hose 13mm, 10m with geka couplings.
- Water pump
- Water flow meter
- Fine plaster gun with 14mm nozzle
- Mixing tube
- Cleaning shaft
Mixer and pump gear motor
Dosing hopper gear motor
Max delivery distance 25mm hose *
Max delivery distance 35mm hose *
Diaphragm type 270 lt/min
¾” , 2,5 bar min.
1,050 / 720 / 1,550 mm
* Depends on material type, quality, composition and consistency, warm type and condition, diameter of conveying hose and conveying height.
There is complete range of accessories including:
- Different rotor and stator types
- Water booster pump.
- Level sensor
- Material booster
- Complete range of application guns
- Injection hood
- Silo connector
- Robust construction
- Large output up to 80lt/min
- Big delivery distance up to 60m
- Minimum maintenance
- Easy to operate
- Small dimensions
- Remote control
- Can be disassembled for easy carrying.
- Can be used directly under silo
- Large field of applications
- Complete range of accessories
230V – 50/60HZ
400V – 50/60HZ
ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΜΕΙΩΤΗΡΑΣ ΚΑΔΟΥ ΤΡΟΦΟΔΟΣΙΑΣ
0.75KW – 28RPM
4KW – 400RPM
1.5KW – 25NM3/MIN